2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Christmas Craft Fair
December 13, 2023
December 14, 2023
December 15, 2023
December 16, 2023
December 17, 2023
December 18, 2023
December 19, 2023
December 20, 2023
December 21, 2023
December 22, 2023
December 23, 2023
Help your Child Succeed in School!
Did You Know?
• Many absences, even in kindergarten, can cause children to fall behind in school.
• Missing just a day or two every month can make it harder to learn to read by the third grade.
• Students with too many absences struggle to catch up, even with take-home assignments.
• All families have hopes and dreams for their children. Being in school every day will enable children to do well in school, and graduate from high school ready for work or college.
What Can You Do?
• Develop a regular bedtime and morning routine.
• Help your child lay out clothes and pack backpacks the night before.
• Make sure your child has the required shots before school starts.
• Avoid missing school unless a child is truly sick and seek help if chronic illness is a challenge. Check with our school nurse or office staff if you are not sure about when to keep your child at home due to illness.
• If your child seems anxious about going to school, talk to teachers, school counselors, or other families for advice on how to make her feel comfortable and excited about learning.
• Reach out to a family member, a neighbor, or another parent if you are having trouble getting your student to school.
• Arrange medical appointments when school is not in session.
• Avoid extended vacations when school is in session.
Remember, Harvest Bears who Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow!