Transitional Kinder/Kindergarten Enrollment for 2019/2020 School Year
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION: TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN AND KINDERGARTEN
- If your child was born between September 2, 2014 and December 1, 2014 he/she is eligible to register for Transitional Kindergarten.
- If your child was born on or before September 1, 2014, he/she is eligible to register for Kindergarten.
NOTE: To enroll in Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten, the physical exam, dental checkup, and TB test must be dated after March 1, 2019.
Spaces are limited in some district schools.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Physical exam
- Dental checkup
- TB skin test with the results
- Valid parent identification card (example: drivers license or other ID card)
- Proof of current address (example: utility bill under parent/guardian name)
The items listed above are needed at the time of registration. If parents/guardians are having difficulty obtaining any of these documents, the SRC staff can provide assistance.